Friday, January 12, 2007

bleh

here i am at the libvrary waiting for my Russian clas sto start in 3 and a half hours mreh the balmy negative thirteen degree weather is the only thing keeping me from going home. I still can't handle this whole blogging in the library thing it weirds me out a little bit anyhow. Last night megan and i went to the Philosophical society, it was very interesting, the people seemed very pleasant. It is weird how much stuff i do involving school up here, in High School i wouldn't be caught dead at a school activity. mreh. So yesterday i ran into church date it was wierd, i am willing to give him a chance to redeem himself from his overwhelming awkwardness, we will see if i ever run into him again. ok i guess i should do something productive.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Holy crap! A guy asked you out and took you to church? That's the lamest thing I've ever heard. I thought the north field of the Provo Temple as 'make out point' was silly, but man...

And suddenly, I feel better about myself. How strange...=)