i always feel a sense of betrayal when people move or delete their blogs, it makes me sad.
so we leave for seattle tomorrow at 5:15 AM wow! me thinks that is to early to function properly, although i did get up that early this morning to take liz and joe to the airport for the same purpose. mmm seattle, mmmm alaska.
i am all packed, my room is clean my laundry is done and put away, and now i am just waiting.
Today mom and I planted the garden and then she "showed me how" to patch my pants but really just did it for me. I am scared to be a mom, i am bad at patching things i don't know when to plant things in little hills and when to just leave them. how frightening i am not going to think about it anymore.
last night was full of hilarity and fictional words, i was very hyper to say the least.
i have so many books to read! I am excited.
ok i am out
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have a great time.
Post a Comment