Saturday, August 23, 2008

Good Night

This week has been so very nice...I have spent a ton of time with Tim mostly just hanging out it has been very nice. Today was great I got off of work at around noon and called Tim to see if he wanted to go to lunch, i drove up to Stampin'Up and got him and we went to chik-fil-a just up the road lunch was good a bunch of his co workers ambushed us because they wanted to see me, Tim told me he had been talking me up, so meeting them was a little nerve wracking and i did a lot of blushing and a lot of awkwarding, Tim is so sweet though he told me that my blushing was adorable and that my awkwardness was one of the reasons he likes me which is confusing....

Tonight we went up the canyon to make a fire and watch a movie on his laptop but instead of watching the movie we just talked and sat with each other it was so very pleasant. I love just being with him. after that we went back to his place and just chilled some more now i am home and i haven't bee able to sleep.

I am excited for the rest of the summer even though there are only two weeks left Tim and I are going to go on a bike ride down the Jordan River Parkway which I am pretty excited about. I am sad that he has to start school next week I am sure we won't be able to see each other as much


well i guess i will try and sleep

No comments: