Wednesday, November 19, 2008

blah

I have been trying to shake the funk but it just isn't working. I am hoping that a good long break with all my family will help me out a bit, I think it will especially since i get to see my baby baby nephew Ezra woohoo!!!! and I get to see James and Karen who I haven't seen for a whole year! I am surprised how well i have kept up on my school work...generally when i feel like this everything else goes to hell too, but i think i will do pretty well this semester which is comforting. Speaking of school I have decided to graduate in the fall so I will be up here for summer semester. I am actually pretty excited, matt will be here so that will be nice and I have heard that summer is a blast here.

whelp that is about it, maybe something eventful will happen in the near future to report on

No comments: