Wednesday, September 06, 2006

delayed post

Mreh


Tricia’s sad Cass is sad I wish I could fix things for them but it is out of my hands I guess.


Today was my first day of class I am pretty excited about next semester today I had photo young adult literature and book of mormon it will be grand president clark gave the best talk ever along with his wife for devotional today it made me want to improve so much I am glad I could hear it.

I am feeling weird about my young adult literature class all of a sudden I am not the only one who likes to read I just feel like I don’t know regular I guess just not special any more it is weird.


I got to see Kilean and Christine this evening I think they were disappointed by me when I am with them I feel kind of like I have to perform I suppose this is how Andrew feels most of the time and that makes me sad

2 comments:

Nessa said...

I want to go back to school.

el suzo said...

dear dear lovely heart,

i was wondering how you were doing as i knew classes were about to start for you. (my husband is a chemistry prof, so i am acutely aware of the start of the new semester) i haven't been posting lately, but i always check your blog when i'm on line. i'll post something new soon. in the mean time hang in there!!

p.s.

are you by any chance, a fan of jenny archer books?