yesterday was a pretty good day, i always start getting depressed towards night time i don't know why. But it was good nonetheless I finished reading Twilight and just chilled as per usual. Last night matt called around 11 and we chatted for a good bit I have started reading The Catcher in the Rye to him over the phone. Last night was the first night and it was a lot of fun. It is fun to hear what he laughs at and what he has to say about things. After i read to him we talked some more it was very pleasant matt has been helping me feel better about my stupid non existent life.
Today has been pleasant as well this morning i ran some errands for my dear mother and sent off Cassidy's package and have been trying to fill out this application but was distracted by the INTERNET I should probably go pick up my new glasses here is a second mreh. matt said he would call again tonight so that will be nice, I am thinking about going up to rexburg next weekend i hope it works out, it would be good to see everyone.
here are some picture from the hike Whit Jamie and I took


No comments:
Post a Comment