Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I think the worst thing about being at home is that there is no one here to stay up late with me. I just talked to cass, she was with Matt and Daniel and i just miss them all so much. I got to talk to matt and daniel as well and they sound like they are having fun.

Last night I talked to Matt for a good hour and a half it was so nice to talk to him he just makes me so happy! Diana is convinced that he likes me but i still don't know not to mention it is pointless to know anyway arg january is so far away..... i am lame i know

yesterday was pretty fun i just chilled and read my book then took diana home, after that i went to this lecture/ movie thing on Soviet labor camps at whitney's college it was very interesting. after that whit jamie elise and i all hung out played truth or dare etc.
today was just plain boring, i got my hair cut and read and watched a movie this evening with whit jamie and elise and that is about it. Tomorrow will be worse because mom is going back to work so i really will be alone, my plan is to go to the temple and hopefully that will be good, it usually is.
alright maybe i will try to sleep

No comments: