Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I am the most awkward person alive

funny how things have been going the past week i have run into two boys that i was infatuated with in the past. yesterday jamie and i went to the library. There we say Owen I of course turned into a giggling blushing mess who couldn't string an intelligent sentence together to save her life and he of course was hilarious and attractive. I keep going over it in my head and wanting ralph on someone gosh i am such an idiot. But for some reason or another he got my phone number from me before he left, i think he realizes the power he has over me and enjoys it because he just kept staring at me and i just kept giggling like a freaking idiot. not to mention the fact that jamie is completely unable to make small talk so there were plenty of awkward pauses to pass around. mreh

1 comment:

Nessa said...

The first time I met my husband I tripped over my feet and stumbled, he had me so discombobulated.