I feel like drama is stalking me.
It only became my drama when i went home, and i am glad that i am in rexburg again and the responsibility is easing off my mind Now that i am back it has simmered down to those around me. I don't think there is anything that injures me more than seeing people i love hurting and not being able to do anything about that. I feel like that has been the theme of my life the past couple of weeks. I just can't fix people. I can't do anything to help them, all i can do is listen and tell them i am sorry, and it frustrates me.
On the other hand school is going relatively well. I am enjoying my classes.
i just wish there were some light switch i could flick to make things better for people.
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment