So good to be here! Cass and i got in at about 1 yesterday, did some shopping went to lunch and then she left, i attempted to take a nap unsuccesfully so andrew and i went to visit Preston which was horrendously awkward and i probably said like three words to him. bah. Then i went to dinner with jamie which was nice, i really like hanging out with him i am glad that we could get together. Then i went home and chilled there for a while till chris called and then we went and walked around and talked. I really like hanging out with chris, he told me he would teach me how to play the guitar which would be cool.
I went to sleep at like 9:30 last night and woke up at nine which i feel pretty good about since i got like 2 hours of sleep the night before.
This morning i got up and went running....about 2 miles i am feeling pretty good about this running thing on thursday me and Cass did about 2.5, i have never gone that far it felt really good. I also measured my waist today and i have lost 3 inches so i am happy about that. I have also lost about 5 pounds since the last time i was home so that is also exciting. ok well i am off to have lunch with the girls....
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment