well it is done, the tests the papers the cleaning and now i just have to wait to go home.
today was goodish
i was full of stressy badness and reached my breaking point a lot later in the week than i had anticipated, a hour before my last class i went to the taylor chapel and broke down, i am glad i wasn't around anyone but james called me right then and i talked to him and he made me feel better, he always does.
currently I am sitting in Daniel's apartment with kallen tyleen nick and carly it has been an ok night i have just been sitting on this here couch watching the boys clean mostly i am just tired and kinda hungry. i am excited for tomorrow i get to go home and go with preston to see the King's Singers and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir perform together it will most surely be excellent. well i don't really have much else (nick, I am watching you hehehhehe)
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How were the King's Singers? I am glad you want to die a little less. I am excited to see you!!!
Post a Comment