Saturday, March 01, 2008

Weekend?

We have had an eventful weekend!

yesterday we were all going to go this coffee house in Idaho Falls to see Jared's roommate play his guitar, we decided to go early and go shopping first so we left at about 4. When we got there Cass started feeling sick and ended up throwing up a couple of times at the mall. Cass and I decided to go home and left the other roommates in the hands of the Wheelers. We made it home and cass just couldn't keep anything down, At about 9:30 Daniel came over and gave her a blessing and then he and I went to the store to get stuff for her. We got back and she tried some Gatorade and ended up throwing up blood. She called her parents and her dad told me to take her to the hospital. so off we went. She got an I.V and some medication and we were there till about 2. when we got home we both passed out pretty quickly.

I know this is weird but i am so thankful for this experience. It made me grateful for my friends. For Daniel to be able to use the priesthood. for cass and her strength and humor even when she feels like she is going to die. And also for being able to serve the people i love and care about. I don't know if i could possibly ask for a better night than spending it helping cass out. I feel like she has done so much for me and it is a good experience for me to feel like she depends on me as much as i depend on her. I love you miss cass-a-frass and i hope you feel better today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Catherine, I thank you for such a fun weekend. You are the best! Sometimes I dont know what I would do without you. Thats why I am forcing you to come live with me over the summer time.