Dear Mom, Liz, and James
We made it!!!! Everything has gone so very very smoothly, the plane ride was pleasant but long....it was so awesome seeing manhattan from the sky and looking at all of the HUGE houses close to the water on long island. We rode the subway from the airport to Nathan's and got there about ten minutes before he got home from work so it worked out perfectly...the city is basically amazing, things were kind of overwhelming on the subway ya know culture shock etc...but mostly right now i just feel like i am in SLC I am sure tonight when we hit up the brooklyn bridge it will sink in a little more. Right now I am at Nathan's finishing up my homework while he and Nick go and get food...we are getting Indian food tonight I am excited! I hope all is well, I love you
Catherine
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Catherine, it is my lifelong dream to go see NYC sometime. You can imagine my jealousy.
Maddison
Post a Comment