Tomorrow is friday thank heavens and i get to go and see beautiful Tim!! we are going to go on a hike maybe and he is going to maybe meet cassidy and kallen and brad so that is pretty exciting.
I have been kind of worried that our relationship would stagnate while we are apart but i feel like we are getting used to talking on the phone...it is getting easier, not to be away from him but to talk to him about not so superficial things which is nice. I feel like last weekend was really good for us i definitely got some things off my chest that i needed to and i hope he feels the same way. I worry that this isn't what he wants though, I worry that it is too much of a hassle and that I am not worth it...not just the distance thing though everything all my stupid emotional issues etc. I guess we probably wouldn't be together if they mattered that much though.
School has been ok..I am pretty stressed out lately it is just really overwhelming sometimes having to deal with school and personal life at least i don't have to work I suppose. anyhow i am way excited to see Tim it will be rejuvenating I am sure!
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i love you and miss you like a blind man throwing rocks. The End.
Post a Comment