Saturday, February 07, 2009

Facebook note cheat: 25 things about me

1. I figured if David Lee and Christie Robinson were cool enough to do this than so am I.
2. I love the food network and watch it frequently.
3. I think that Jews exceed all other race in hotness.
4. I love to read most anything.
5. I am addicted to Stumbleupon! And stumble for at least an hour a day.
6. If I drink coke or eat pizza on an empty stomach I get extraordinarily ridiculously obnoxiously hyper.
7. I have taken pretty much every British lit class offered at BYU-I aside from the Bronte sisters one.
8. I lived with Cassidy H. Robertson for 3 and a half years and loved every minute of them.
9. Last semester I went to New York City for four days in the middle of the semester.
10. My greatest goal in life is to be a librarian in Maine and to own a cat.
11. When I was a senior in high school I took a careers class and told my teacher my ultimate goal was to be a psychologist in Boston with a fichus tree.
12. Ira Glass rocks my world and I would gladly marry his 50 year old jewy face.
13. I often write poetry, it is not very good, and I am not being modest.
14. My best friend is Nicholas Wheeler and he knows more about me than any one ought to.
15. I love music I really love 90’s music I really really love Simon and Garfunkel.
16. The members of my family are hilarious and intelligent.
17. My favorite foods are in this order 1. Toast 2. Mashed Potatoes 3. Chocolate.
18. I believe in the internet.
19. I am semi active on Stickam, a web cam community full of shenanigans.
20. We never had any sort of game consul when I was growing up as a result I am extremely bad at most video games.
21. I really enjoy science fiction books as well as SCI-FI movies.
22. I have lived 20 minutes away from four major ski resorts my entire life and have been skiing twice (once in Idaho).
23. Last summer I went to Portland Oregon on vacation and just about died of happiness.
24. I love my friends and family and would do most anything for them, sometimes I think this gets annoying.
25. If there is a head or a back in front of me I will scratch it.

No comments: