So i thought i ought to update the man situation.
Boy#1 Things are going pretty well but I don't know how interested in him I am anymore because 1. he gave me "bones" twice on monday and then today he admited he enjoyed reading the book "Twilight" so I don't really know about all that. But i continued anyway and teased him quiet a bit during class which i think went well.
Boy #2 saw him at FHE and we barely spoke....this is pretty typical of me when i am pursuing someone...avoid them
Boy #3 AAAAHHHHH he is my favorite i am most certainly smitten. I went to Academy of Comedy again tonight with Griff and Megan as my Wingmen (they did very well) I laughed at him a lot we locked eyes and all that jazz. Afterwards four of them stayed and made an Impromptu musical it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. While a few others were doing a duet he talked to me a bit which was nice he is just so funny bah anyhow i was two seconds away from chasing him down and just telling him i was interested in him then megan told me she would just text his friend and try and finagle something which i kinda hate because it makes me feel MORE like i am in junior high than i already do.....anyhow we will see how this all goes
other than that things have been really good this week....I haven't cried in like five days which hasn't happened since october, and slowly Tim is ebbing out of my thoughts. Even that fact is a little painful, part of me still hopes that one day he will change his mind about things but i have realized that i can't just sit around and wait for him and at some point I have to move on so I might as well now. well thats it i am going to bed
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I loverz loverz loverz you.
Post a Comment