1. I hate when people use my computer to watch movies and when i get home i have to wait for them to finish to use it
2. I hate finding my cell phone in a bucket of water so i can no longer contact the people i love
3. i hate when people yell at me for things another person did
4. i hate conflict
5. i hate having to clean the bathroom pratically every freaking week becasue no one else will
6.I hate messy living rooms
7. i hate biology
8. i hate idaho
9. i hate how thanksgiving is so far away
10. i hate whiners like myself
11. i hate sweeping
12. i hate how much she talks
13. i hate how dramatic/childish she is
14. i hate how she has to ask my opinion on everything
15. i hate how she is so cocky
ahhh i feel better already
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Who is she?
she is not one but five whom i live with
Post a Comment