Saturday, June 10, 2006

June 8 2006

Since blogger has been ridiculous here is a post for a few days ago

Meh a lot of dumb but good things happened last night to make a long story short I told cory I had feelings for him he told me he reciprocated but has a girlfriend he said he never really pursued me because he knew nothing could ever happen between us because of various reasons it was sad and good so we will be friends and it will be fine.

This morning at 5 I got together with Briki Maddie and Anne we went to breakfast it was fun but I am so exhausted tonight I guess getting up that early then working wasn’t really the smartest thing I could have ever done meh.

I am excited tomorrow whit elise and i are going to have an "Office" party we have all episodes of the british version and 7 episodes of the american version including the oh so fabulous season finale it will be grand elise is bringing desert whit is bringing the main course and i am making appetizers that are amazing maybe i will post the recipe.

Tonight was fun it rained pretty hard here so we went out and wandered about in the rain and in awesome coats




i am feeling good tonight better than i was this afternoon or yesterday actually better then most of the week i am ready for some sleep

No comments: