Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Something Strange

this evening i went to Diana's new apartment to help move in and what not, i came home to a seemingly sleeping family. About ten minutes into my raid of the kitchen my little brother Andrew showed up, he sat down and we started to chat. He looked somewhat preoccupied so i asked what was on his mind. He looked at me in all seriousness and said "are you ready for tomorrow?" what? "are you ready for tomorrow? are you prepared?" for what? physically? mentally? emotionally? spiritually? i asked are you ready for tomorrow? and he nodded his head half heartedly i said andrew i am not in the mood to be messed around with so tell me what is going on or else i won't be able to sleep tonight. he shook his head and said i am not joking are you ready? and i said i don't know.

The conversation continued: sometimes andrew gets in these moods, where he feels life is so pointless so repetitive and i feel that way too . We discussed this. I wish i could help him.

As he got up to go to bed I asked will you be there for me tomorrow, he nodded his head somewhat sadly and looked to the ceiling and said maybe nothing will happen at all tomorrow.

I suppose i will wait and see.

1 comment:

Nessa said...

Wow, that would freak me out. I bet you didn't sleep.