so i am supposed to be in photo right now but i couldn't will myself to go i feel slightly justified because i haven't missed a single class this semester and i just need some time today.
So saturday night all of us went to see Step Up at the dollar theaters and i was really jittery before hand so clint and I went on a walk and ew just talked about stuff that was bugging him and stiff that was bugging me it was so nice to do that to be able to talk to someone that way. On Sunday night at around 11 we met up and wandered around some more I had just finished having an argument of sorts with megan dear and i was pretty worked up so he let me vent and we talked about him going into the army and why he wanted to and all sorts of things. some times i can't help think how absurdly similar to david he is. maybe that is why i like him so much. So last night i was a little depressed and homesick and everyone was bugging me and he kept asking me what was wrong and i just kind of shrugged him off. after a little bit of hanging out with tricia and megan i felt a lot better so i went and hung out with them all and he was being weird and quiet. So i was talking to him and he said lets go on a walk and so we did and we talked about everything and then we JUMPED IN A GIANT PUDDLE it was so much fun! we took our shoes and socks off because he didn't want to get his shoes wet and it was freezing cold but so much fun I really wish he wasn't going on his mission so soon i am going to miss him so much oh well anyhow there is my clint saga thus far. I care about that boy a lot and i wish that there was time enough to pursue this more.
I am excited tonight is the ward party we are dressing up as the spice girls I am going to be baby spice woot!!
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment