I feel like this week, actually this whole semester has absolutely flown! I am anticipating November to bring great things, matt gets back in rexburg in about 12 days and in 16 it will be thanksgiving break.
My little brother left on his mission yesterday, i did better than i thought i would, i only cried once. I wrote him a letter already and sent it off, i hope he is doing well, I miss him already.
Right now i am in the midst of writing a paper about Dover Beach i think it is probably one of the best things i have ever written, i absolutely adore that poem.
We got our midterms and i am actually feeling pretty good about school, i need to do some catch up work but i feel like good grades are within reach.
Things in rexburg have been wonderful i am reminded daily how blessed and lucky i am to be surrounded by such great people that care about me and love me. Tyleen and Janiece are going out of town this weekend so i am hoping to get a lot of homework done and cass and i have plans to hike up R mountain weather permitting. We started a dinner group...i don't know if i have mentioned that yet, it consists of me, Cass, Tyleen, Janiece, Daniel, and two of his roommates Nick and Kallen. It is so nice at the end of the day to have a good meal and good company to enjoy it with. I feel like it has helped me regain some sort of order in my life. Well i best get cracking at that paper
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment