Saturday, September 20, 2008

bad night

Last night was pretty hard i ended up going to bed around two thirty because Tyleen and Janiece are in town and because Tim and I didn't talk until late...I ended up falling asleep on the phone with him i felt bad. Anyhow I woke up at about 5:30 with absolutely terrible cramps so i took some medicine went outside for a little bit and watched the office, they just kept getting worse so i took a bath and watched the office until about 7 when i fell asleep again. I woke up around 9:30 totally sobbing because of this dream i had, it was so terrible. I haven't really been able to explain it very well but i suppose I will try. Tim and I were at this cabin and we just had a really really nice time hanging out and cuddling and everything and then all of a sudden he was gone and it felt like he had died and everything that i thought had happened hadn't at all and it was all in my head and he was just gone. when i woke up I sat in bed and cried for a good while and then came into the living room and tyleen just sat and hugged me for a while. I called Tim and that made me feel better but the feeling was so intense and really residual...I have felt in a funk all day just really detached and not good. I am hoping when we go to lunch and i get out of here i will feel better.

No comments: