Tuesday, September 16, 2008

second week

I keep thinking missing Tim is going to get better but, no such luck. This week has been good so far, I only had one class today which is nice since i am feeling under the weather, cass and i both have pretty strange colds...my eyes hurt really bad and my sinuses but my nose isn't that stuffed up...mostly i am just tired. Today after class i hung out with cass and krista and then studied for a while...talked to kyle for an absurd amount of time. I really like kyle he is a good friend but sometimes he makes me feel bad about things i know I just shouldn't pay any attention to him but it is hard not to when i already feel weird and insecure about stuff. for the most part we had a good conversation he said he and ali would come visit sometime so that will be nice.

So i gave Tim my blog address (Hi Tim!) it has made me feel really vulnerable but good at the same time, i feel like i can trust him, I know he knows how important it is to me and i appreciate that. I am going to keep writing in it like he isn't reading it though cause well what would be the point if i couldn't say what i wanted to.

I am going home in two weeks (really 1 1/2 weeks but who is counting)...I can't wait!!!!! it is going to be wonderful because Elizabeth and Ezra will be in town and i get to see wonderful amazing magical Timothy James ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it can't come soon enough

On monday we teach our first lesson in my lab at the middle school, I am nervous but I am sure it will be fine...I was going to come home this weekend but I was worried about monday until i found out that another member of our team is going out of town this weekend anyway so we have to get everything done regardless...but i don't have a ride so i would have to ride with a stranger and i am sick and i have a slew of meetings on sunday that i really shouldn't miss so i am stuck here. I am sure it will be ok though.

Nick and I just went on a wonderful bike ride...we went on one on saturday too the one on saturday was pretty intense we ended up out by all the potato and wheat fields it was beautiful and amazing afterwards we got Lime Rickeys at article circle and then went to the Thai restaurant here in rexburg for dinner, after that we went to a massive bonfire where i became absurdly and embarrassingly hyper all in all it was a good day. anyhow i am pretty tired and just about ready to go to bed

No comments: