Dia sent me this hilarious link check it out it is a gem today has been good i went to class etc and then cassidy and I went to the public library it was very pleasant. Cass' friend Dane is coming down for the weekend i am excited to meet him she talks about him quite a bit so that will be fun. I am excited because on saturday we are going to the sand dunes for a bonfire and tonight we are off to the PLANETARIUM WOOHOO so this weekend will be wonderful i am sure of it.
Last night Clint, Landin, and I went to Cassidy's Dodgeball game. It is so hilarious to see how competitive these boys get over something so ridiculous. Last night seemed especially bad there was much trash talking etc and it ended with two guys not being able to play anymore. So ridiculous if you ask me. well i am off to the races
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment