Saturday, November 18, 2006

Untitled

Sorry for the repeating post down yonder, and tr it took me, no joke, about an hour to figure out why you wrote "groundhog's day" in the comments HA!

so tricia last week convinced megan and I to sign up for a snowshoeing trip this weekend. So friday at 4 we left rexburg and headed to the tetons. I was pretty excited about this trip because on wednesday i found out my favorite professor from last year was chaperoning this little adventure woohoo. So we get up to this cabin and we play some "leadership games" you know the sort "cross the icy snake river with only two blocks of carpet sample to assist you" that kind of thing. Afterwards we ate dinner and then played spoons and other card games. I read my book for a while and then we went to sleep. This morning we got up and ate breakfast then set out on our hike, we didn't snow shoe because it wasn't deep enough so we just hiked around and did some sledding and what not. After that we headed back to rexburg and i feel so rested now, it was such a good experience, i just love tricia and megan so much they are so good to me. I don''t have pictures yet but here are the pictures from Mesa Falls



here we are by the beautiful mesa falls


whoever said idaho wasn't pretty is insane


ditto

No comments: