I am so vastly horrible at life. first off i probably offended someone (sorry eric i really am) second i had the most awkward evening of my life in which i was the fifth wheel to a bunch of people i DON"T EVEN KNOW. just bad. I just feel frustrated because i know i am not that shy quiet lame girl they think i am. arg!!
anyhow this made my evening a bit better thanks dia
awesome
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
stop worrying! I learned something:
I have been planning for a long time to get on ldssingles.com or one of those other dating sites, except I can't come up with a non-losery explanation for why I can't drive.
Then I talk to you over the phone, and you are 10 years younger than me so that type of feeling (dating) never even crossed my mind.
How much more awkward is it going to be for me when I finally get around to doing that? I'm almost looking forward to it...I laughed so hard that night my stomach hurt.
At myself, of course. =)
Post a Comment