the past couple of days have been weird. I have felt oddly depressed. i have spent a lot of time with brikaeli it has been so nice she makes me feel a lot better. On thursday night at 3 :30 in the morning Brik and i were driving around. We happened by Ziv's house and lo and behold there he was it shocked me i guess i just didn't expect to see him it makes me mad that i still get thrown into any sort of emotion when i see him.
tonight was good we did all of our traditions (i am to lazy to make a link but it you look in december of last year there is a post about them there) and everyone was here so we had a good time. andrew and i are having a sleep over in the basement like the old days tomorrow should be fun even though it will just be the three little kids.
Thinking about next year makes me sad Joe and liz will be somewhere weird for grad school james will be in law school somewhere in the east i assume and andrew will be on his mission. i hate this feeling like we are all busting apart
merry christmas everyone i hope you all have spectacular days
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Things break apart on a daily basis. I especially notice it when I try to resist it--same roommates in new apartment, 'let's get together when your wife is busy', etc. Oh, not to mention going home for christmas and meeting 'former-friend-from-my-graduating-class's 3rd child! Man, that makes me feel old.
But, anymore, I hve gotten to like it when I have a strong feeling, even if it's bad. If they were all good, what would I have to compare them to? Just as long as I learn something from it...and no one gets hurt. =)
Change is always very hard. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and hope your New Year brings you happiness.
Post a Comment