Tuesday, November 20, 2007

cop out blog#2

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Newspaper carrier
2. chocalatier (how do you spell that)
3. assistant at a nursing home
4. Temp


> Four movies you would watch over and over again:
1. Pride and Prejudice (6 hour version)
2. Better of Dead
3. Moulin Rouge
4. Bill and Ted's excellent adventure

> Four places you have lived:
1. Sandy, Utah
2. Rexburg,Idaho
3. ?
4. ?

> T.V. shows that I watch:
1. The Office
2. Hogan Knows Best
3. America's Most Smartest Model
4. Arrested Development

> Four Places I Want to Go:
1. England
2. Ireland
3. Maine
3. Switzerland
>
> People who e-mail you (regularly):
1. Siblings
2. Parents
3. David
4. thats about it
>
> Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate in general
2. Dad's Pancakes
3. Reed's Dairy chocolate milk
4. spaghetti carbonara
>
>
> Four places I wish I was/ or need to be right now:
1. Asleep
2. doing homework
3. in rexburg with friends
4. with friends here
>
> Four friends I think will respond:
1. I think this is a dumb question
2.
3.
4.
>
> Things you are looking forward to this year:
1. Christmas break
2. seeing James and Karen at Christmas
3. being finished with this semester

No comments: