Thursday, November 08, 2007

mreh

I got a letter from my brother today it was wonderful! he seems to be doing well, but also a little stressed. Tonight has been good we ate dinner and watched the office and i think i am going to go to the gym here in a little but and then i will watch cass, tyleen and janiece's basketball game at 10. I am glad this week picked up and that tomorrow is friday even though i will just be doing homework this weekend and nothing fun. Matt gets here in about two days i am so very excited to see him again it will be very nice. I am also excited for thanksgiving it will be good to be at home with the fam for a while, and hopefully i will be able to figure things out while i am there and make some sort of decision. Well i think that is all i have to say. I miss andrew. School is hard. Friends are the best.

No comments: