This week has been wonderful we went to my Aunt's for thanksgiving and then today me and diana and the parents went to temple square as per tradition, it was pretty sad with just the four of us but still fun. I am glad that diana and i have been able to hang out this week i miss her when i am not here. I am only slightly dreading school next week i feel like that aspect of my life is the most out of control but i feel like i got a lot done this weekend so hopefully that will ease the stress. The parents are letting me take a car back to school till christmas so that will be nice to have. I am ready to be back with my friends i think. I haven't really done a whole lot of being with people this week i don't know what the deal is but it has been a good refresher. tomorrow will be good i am going to do homework all day then at night hang out with chris---we made plans but i don't know if they will actually pan out or not. Well here are some pictures from thursday enjoy!




Bliss i tell you absolute bliss, there is no comfort like being in the arms of my mother.
1 comment:
Haha, you looked completely conked out in the last picture. Like you could sleep forever :) I'm glad we got to hang out when you were here, even if it was just for a few hours.
Post a Comment