Monday, December 05, 2005

Another Day

i wrote this earlier this afternoon i have things to add though so here goes

Here I am in great harvest I just went to Zion’s bank to deposit money and I was freezing so I got a cookie and a slice of bread I am pretty happy about that but alas I am not getting an internet connection today has been pretty good volleyball was so much fun! My team was really nice this time and I played a lot better than I have been I play so much better when people don’t care about winning and don’t get on me for messing up everyone was just having fun and we ended up winning 3 of the five games we played so that was good I have a test in child development this evening I am not too excited about that but oh well eh? It is pretty bitter outside but my jacket has been working quite well so I talked to my sis just now and it turns out Charles and her roommate did break up I guess he cried. I laughed when I heard that I am a jerk OH WELL hahahhahahhah just kidding I do feel bad he is a really sensitive kid and I almost feel like calling him to see if he is ok….. almost I am feeling pretty good about this situation these days I am a lot happier right now then I have been in a long time maybe it is because Christmas is getting to me I dunno but I am pretty dang happy.


All day I have found myself looking at guys more than usual it has been weird I have never been so aware of all of them odd anyhow, I am thinking I need to limit my blog intake it is getting out of hand I am feeling a little overloaded in that department meh any how I am out I will probably write more this evening.

My sister said would ask my mom if she could come and pick me up that would be so much fun, better then riding down with strangers or even with mike he is nice enough guy just….different. I am excited to get to salt lake it really is a nice place and I miss my mountains
I should probably be getting home sigh



i just remembered COOKIE it is in my back pack maybe i will eat it

dissapointing this cookie is.
i am happy i got to talk to my sis today i miss that one a lot i do and i finally got to see her cutest ever new hair cut very nice nana very nice indeed i should go to sleep ack gotta call matt

matt was asleep i woke him up i feel bad
why is matt going to bed at 11? actually that is probably a good idea matt has his head on straight for sure. lost my train of thought completely so i will be preparing for the bed now maybe not
I am not sure what i am looking for do i want a significant other? i just don't know "i try to keep awake,i can feel this narcolepsy slide into another nightmare" that third eye blind concert was freaking amazing thanks nana a million times. I wrote dear preston a letter this evening. tiffany asked me what my favorite gift is that i have recieved from a boy, last year for christmas preston gave me glue for the rear view window on my car and a gift certificate to a restraunt, we never went but that is probably my favorite. charles never really gave me anything that hit me hard except maybe the death cab dvd but nothing really personal like that stupid tube of glue. odd how things work out. sometimes i wish i were an artist i have never really felt like i could express myself very well with words and i want to make something i don't know bleh


i miss whitters
saxaphones are truly great though scott told me he was disappointed in me today it broke my heart i need to be a better person it shouldn't be this hard. pinback is amazing mmmmm ok time to clean up the old ipod i am out sorry this blog has been kind of extremely disjointed oh well its for me not for you so deal with it

No comments: