Saturday, July 08, 2006

deedle doo

Nellie is in the hospital, she has kidney stones. I haven't talked to her yet i want to call her but i am scared.

Death continues to touch me in ways unexpected. A friend of mine found out last night an acquaintance of hers committed suicide a few weeks ago.

We sat and talked about it for a bit I told them about my experience with virginia how hard it is to go into her room and still see her clothes hanging in the closet like she has just gone away for a bit. Brik brought up a good point, it is just a hard concept to grasp.


i have to go to a stinking family reunion today it will suck



Last night was fun I am glad the four of us could get together again I told them about kissing cory they all told me they already knew.

I feel so comfortable around those girls like i could tell them anything and it would be ok

No comments: