i am feeling pretty good now and glad that it is only 2:00 in the afternoon and my day of rest is only half over i hope i do something fun tonight
i have talked to aaron quite in depth about things that are going on in my life last night we talked about emotion and how for him it is just easier to not feel.
this is something i don't quite understand the way that i have always seen things is that emotion makes up life that with out emotion life is kind of meaningless i don't know i just don't think that would be any way to live to not let yourself enjoy things so as to protect yourself but i do suppose everyone does that to an extent meh
Denzel Washington = Supreme Hottie

1 comment:
I *LOVE* DENZEL!!! :) I'm not joking when I say that I named my laptop after him.
Post a Comment