today was kind of crummy i won't lie to ya
I went to some one seeking comfort some sort of respite from the bitterness the day had left me with and they belittled me and my sadness.
I realize that my life is pretty dang good and i am thankful for that, I don't have anything to complain about really and that is great but it doesn't mean that i don't sometimes get sad or depressed or disapointed that doesn't mean that things just don't go wrong
In a friend i expect to be supported and uplifted and of course i will reciprocate
but don't plan on dumping all your crap on me and not lending a sympathetic ear in return
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
One sided friendships aren't. Sorry you were disappointed. And don't feel bad. Everyone gets blue sometimes. It's ok.
Post a Comment