Tuesday, November 07, 2006

bad blogger 2

i have been awful i know but i am determined I Will NOT let this blog die!!!!!!!!!!!! the past week has been really good especially in all things concerning Clint. we have hung out a ton lately more than usual i am so glad he is my friend today Elder Oaks talked in devotional today it was an amazing talk it made me feel good and made me want to improve. It was one of those things that you feel like it was just for you he addressed concerns that i had voiced a day prior so wonderful! School has been wonderful and yesterday Clint, Landin and I went to music outlet for the first time this semester it was pretty good i think Clint liked it a lot more than Landin did though. Clint also expressed some interest in seeing some bands play on Saturday so maybe we will do that. So i had this photo project where we had to do black and white pictures and post them on a blog, since i have no desire for my classmates to see this blog i sent them here tell me what you think i know it isn't the best but i like them and now i will bid you all farewell

2 comments:

Nessa said...

I would look but Blogger is hiding pictures from me right now. I'll check back later.

Nessa said...

Very cool pictures. Lots of contast and grey scale.