Tuesday, January 06, 2009
another day
Today has been nice. This morning I went and talked to the advising office and got my books...then matt and some of his roommates took me with them to IF to go to this amazingly cheap grocery store called WinCo. After that I took cass out to lunch and we did some shopping while in the process we ran into Clint, who just got off his mission. It was good to see him, although he is a bit awkward he has kind of always been like that. Then we went back to Cass' and just hung out until Nick got home they left and i came home and i have just been chilling, I have been trying to put all my poetry into my new moleskine that Dia got me for christmas. It has been fun and also a little painful looking back on the last couple years. Anyhow I am off
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment