So this semester i am trying to errrr break into the "dating scene" I suppose anyhow I have been talking to various people about how exactly to get them to know i am interested etc. ANYHOW there are a few men around here that have caught my eye and the plan is to pursue them in three different ways #1 they way people are telling me to pursue them #2 The way I normally go about doing things and #3 a mixture of the two mostly i am just seeing how these things work for me...and i know it doesn't really "prove" anything because as Nick pointed out there would have to be a much larger sample size....AND since romance attraction etc is such a subjective terrible thing that i could pursue someone in all the "right" ways and it wouldn't matter cause they frankly were not attracted to me. SO I understand all this but for my own personal awareness and of course for entertainment for the two of you who read this blog I will be documenting my exploits or lack there of.
So here is the low down(they will all be referred to as numbers from now on):
Boy #1(I will be taking other people's advice with this one) is in one of my english classes i was brave and introduced myself last friday and he whispered a comment in my ear during class (my greatest accomplishment thus far)
Boy #2 (doing things my own way--obviously from this experience) is in my ward on tuesday at the ward party i told him that I was "pretty geared about this chinese food" and he looked at like i was crazy
Boy #3 I haven't technically met but we were both at an activity on campus and i think he was giving me eyes but i am not sure anyhow turns out my roommate knows him and is going to slip in a word tomorrow so we will see how all of this goes
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
May the power of the scientific method be with you.
Catherine, please dont ever stop saying your geared to chinese food. The right one will never find your phrases more sexy. Also, are you going to write a report for this experiment because I can smell a wonderful Vh1 reality show coming my way.
hahhahahha i will....if only VH1 would take me i am afraid i am just not slutty enough
Post a Comment