This weekend I ended up at home, Nick was coming down here to look for apartments and for his second interview with Ogio so i decided to lend him some moral support. It has been a lot of fun being with him again, i really miss his presence in rexburg.
This weekend has been really nice, it has been good to hang around people i have known longer than two weeks. I have missed being able to be myself around people and i have missed being with people who know me. I really do not want to go back to Idaho. I wish i could just stay here and live with Nick and hang out with Whitney, Brikaeli and Daniel. Oh well six more months and then i am home for good!
we are heading back sometime this afternoon i am looking forward to a nice long chat with Nick in the car...
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment