so last night was pretty awesome i hung out with Tim, Ali, and Kyle...I was nervous because it was the first time i hung out with them without diana but it went well. We went to West Fest, this carnival in west valley it was a lot of fun I am not much of a ride person and Kyle refused to ride "those rickety carnie rides" so we hung out while Ali and Tim rode rides it was fun he is a cool guy. While we were waiting he kept asking me when i was going to put the moves on Tim, he had asked me this the week earlier when he took me on his motorcycle and i told him the same thing last night that i did then, Tim doesn't want me, i can't handle rejection again so soon, i don't even know if i like Tim etc etc but Kyle kept on insisting that Tim had been flirting with me all night and that he doesn't do it often so i need to do something about it but i don't know and then i was thinking about it and as all of us were walking through the crowd Tim had offered me his hand....i didn't take it cause i thought he was joking....and he was laughing at basically everything i said and he bought me star trek trading cards (oh my goodness i am the biggest nerd of all time) so anyhow i kept me eyes out for any other sort of things that would prove kyle right and i don't know I think he might be interested in me, he opened my door when we got to the car, told me i was cute when i folded up the blanket he gave me....but i don't know what if he is just being nice and i am not sure if i even like him like that I mean he is really cute he has this huge beard and glasses and he is smart and well read but i am not sure yet bahhhh i hate this game
i just don't know if i am over preston yet and i don't want to waste Tim's time he is 27.... so I guess i should figure out how i feel before i bust out any real moves
regardless of all of that I had so much fun last night it was a great time I hope i can hang out with all of them again soon
"Man it takes a silly girl to lie about the dreams she has
Lord it takes a lonely one to wish that she had never dreamt at all
Oh look now, there you go with hope again
Oh, you're so sure I'll be leaving in the end
Dig a ditch deep enough
To keep you clear of the sun
You've been burned more than once
You don't think much of trust
Man it takes a silly girl to lie about the dreams she has
Lord it takes a lonely one to wish that she had never dreamt at all
Oh look now, there you go with hope again
But I'll be sure your secret is safe with me"
----Carve your heart out
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment