Monday, June 16, 2008

good weekend

i had a great time this weekend friday Me and my dad went and saw Indiana Jones and then dia and just hung out for a while on saturday i read for most of the day and then Dia and I went downtown to the gateway for a chalk art competition afterward we went to this open mic poetry reading it was very good I was too scared to read but maybe next time. After that we went to Kyle's and watched Star Trek it was basically awesome Sunday i went to church but wasn't feeling very well so i left after sacrament and came home and slept and rested my throat is still sore today but i don't have the aches or a fever so that is good.

last night i talked to cassidy, tyleen, matt, and daniel it was very nice to hear from all of them summer is becoming bearable but whenever i talk to anyone i just start missing rexburg so bad


I went to the dentist today 4 cavities :( it is weird i never had a cavity until i turned twenty...neither did diana.


This week should be good on friday I am going to a rodeo with tricia which i am excited about and saturday diana and I will be sampling some sort of foreign cuisine downtown before going to open mic again it will be just grand i am sure

No comments: