Thursday, June 12, 2008

Its been a good week

probably the best all summer in fact

Sunday dia and I went to Kyle's to watch Star Trek the Next Generation so nerdy but so fun, I really like hanging out with them they are pretty nerdy like me so we talk about books and star trek and other nerdy things that make me happy. Yesterday we didn't have to go to work until 9:30 which was a marvelous change from 6 so tuesday i went and hung out at Liz and Joe's for a while and then got together with Brikaeli. Last night dia and i went to Ali's and watched Spellbound, it is a documentary about the national spelling bee that is hilarious. Tonight I am going 80's dancing in Salt lake with Elise and Whitney....I am not very excited but i figure i will try it once if i don't like it i don't have to do it again. This week has gone by so fast I am glad that tomorrow is friday

Tyleen Cass and I have been planning our trip for august and i am really excited it will be awesome to go explore a new city and see the ocean. well i should probably go shower etc

No comments: