last night was pretty awesome, we went to this cool restaurant that sells fry bread that was amazing and then went up the canyon for a fire afterwhich we went to kyle's and watched The Crow which was ridiculous but wonderful being able to cuddle with Tim... We finally got each others phone numbers so that was good. I guess i kind of expected to hear from him today but he never called it was a little disappointing but diana is right it isn't like we are dating or close to it we haven't ever even hung out alone I just hate feeling like i am all out there and vulnerable and crap it drives me batty.
It doesn't help that i saw preston for the first time today it was weird i didn't talk to him i ran away and then i ran into stupid Kevin Ellis at Liz and Joes it was awkward he got my phone number...i hope he doesn't call blegh everything has just made me feel weird and antsy like my brain won't stop for a second i wish things could be easy and not confusing or painful i wish i wasn't so influenced by emotion I wish i didn't care so much about this tim business
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Catherine...whatever happens happens. But in the end you'll always be happy if you want to. :) I love you.
thanks cass you are the best!
Post a Comment