Wednesday, July 09, 2008

sick

Tim gave me a cold :( i talked to him yesterday and he is way sick, this morning i woke up with a horrible sore throat dizzy achy and stuffy so I am home from work.

It was good to talk to him yesterday we made some tentative plans for the weekend so that will be nice. he told me last night that if he didn't have work and school he would indoctrinate me with so many crappy 80's movies my life would never be the same hahaahha

I wish i could have seen him during the week this week but mreh so it goes

I feel pretty dorky, whenever i talk to him i end up rambling cause i am nervous he probably thinks i am a freak of nature


I getting excited to go to rexburg in a couple of weeks I am ready to be with my friends again

1 comment:

Tyleen said...

oh my dearest catherine. sounds like in spite of being sick you are doing well. i am happy that this tim guy is around.