Wednesday, July 16, 2008

bloggy blog

so last friday i went to Tim's we watched Rambo sat and talked and then he kissed me and it was amazing. i kinda threw it all on the table after that I asked him what he wanted from this and I told him i wanted to date him and that i hated playing the game. He told me that was fine and that he hated it too he then proceeded to tell me that he hadn't been active in the church for the past three years and that that was one of the reasons he and his last girlfriend had broken up. I didn't really know what to say i asked him why and he said he didn't want to talk about it so yeah i don't really know

I know i should just ditch the whole idea because I will just end up getting hurt but... I really like him which i suppose is more of a reason to just stop things right now. I haven't decided what to do exactly, mostly I think i need to talk to him before i really make a decision.

While we talked about it it kind of freaked me out how similar it was to my conversation with ziv at the beginning of our relationship i have been trying not to think about it too much but it is hard with work, so much time to think

In the mean time i suppose I will just have fun with him.....Monday i went to his place and while he studied i read my book and then we just talked for a while and watched 30 Rock It was a lot of fun. Tonight he eased on out of class early and met me at the amphitheater in sandy where the Utah Symphony was playing it was basically amazing. Afterwards he came to my house for ice cream and then we listened to records in my room, it was a really great evening. well i guess i should go to bed

No comments: