Well folks it is that time again. vacation time!!!! I feel like i have gone on a lot of trips this summer (really only two) it has been really nice. Tomorrow i drive to Boise straight from work where i will hook up with Tyleen and then we will drive to kennewick to get Cass and then to the beautiful Oregon coast!!!! I am very excited!
This week has been good, on monday I made dinner for Tim and his roommate Kip and then Tim studied and while he did that he made me read this comic book called The Pirate Club which was....interesting and actually better than i thought it would be, I had never read a comic book before so it was a good experience after that we just talked and cuddled and fell asleep it was a very pleasant evening.
So yesterday i called him and he never called me back and it sort of freaked me out...I know it shouldn't and i know i am being a stupid girl about this but ack it just makes me nervous I hate being so insecure i wish i could just roll with it...he was probably just tired and busy he had a test today, I am sure we will talk tonight I am hoping we will go to lunch tomorrow since he will leaving for the long anticipated Jeep trip with Kyle while i am on my trip, I am sad he won't be back till the 11th
This has kind of been a big week, tomorrow Liz, Joe and Ezra move to Arizona I am pretty sad I will miss them so very much, I feel so lucky to have been able to spend time with them this summer Ezra is so much fun to be around.
well i better go get ready
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment