Monday, March 13, 2006

banjo-licious

So Tech megan's special guy suprised her by coming up for this week she is pretty happy. i am pretty happy because i have been given the oppurtunity to fulfill a life long dream----I AM LEARNING HOW TO PLAY THE BANJO!!! WOOHOO i am excited i started last night and i have one of the roll patterns down now so it is a start i have borrowed griff's for now but i think my next investment is going to be a banjo cause that would rock griff wants me to play at music outlet tonight which would be positively ridiculous but there you go any how i am happy because of the banjo and me and this guy would be friends if he were still alive.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

You've always wanted to play banjo? Your stock just went up in my eyes. Seriously. I think playing an instrument is cool. I think the banjo is cool. I've always wanted to learn how to play harmonica better. I'm not even kidding.

Dear Lovey Heart said...

harmonicas are awesome as well indeed!