Monday, May 08, 2006

bleck

i feel really crappy today. i feel like a failure i don't want to do anything i just want to sleep i need to get a job but i don't want to waste four months of my life doing something i don't like. i applied at Qwest and a few days ago i got an e mail from them telling me to call some lady to set up an interview of sorts but i just don't want to every time i think about it i get nauseated and grossly nervous i hate feeling like this i want to go back to school it is so steady i am already sick of summer i miss jacob and tricia and megan.

i feel so unproductive but i can't seem to get motivated enough to do anything about it. i just want everything to go away

2 comments:

Nessa said...

I could sleep for about a million years.

penitent said...

I could never find a summer job my whole way through college. All I ever did was sit around and read and stalk people on the Internet. I survived, but I definitely would not recommend it.

But I don't think it should be that hard for you to find a summer job if you look hard enough and are content with less pay. I think pure laziness accounts for a whole lot of my summer unemployment.