Sunday, May 14, 2006

quasi

I am sitting here in the basement with all the siblings and their respective significant others well just Liz and James' i suppose we are watching old family videos they are pretty much hilarious so james and karen went to look for an engagement ring yesterday james was all nervous and what not it was cute.

i am feeling a bit better today but my throat is still killing me but i made it to all three hours of church so that was good. It was nice today actually it is always nice i have missed my home ward. It is just so familiar like walking into my house ahh i can't describe it.

I love having everyone here it is so nice my family is basically the best ever.

I am ready to go seriously look for a job i am sick of not having anything to do deedle dee!!



here is my precious sister she got her haircut all cute

No comments: