me and james are sitting here watching Red Dwarf it is pretty dang funny we went to the library today i got three books and james got red dwarf.
I got Everything is Illuminated, Holidays on Ice, and Nine Stories. I am excited to read them. So i guess i didn't get the internship at the Family History Library which kind of makes me sad but oh well so it goes i guess i will call that lady from qwest i doubt that will work out though cause i leave for school in four months. meh i am sick of all this.
diana went to an interview today i hope she gets the job it would be good for her. alright i am going to go eat some cookies or something
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Red Dwarf is hysterical.
^ Agreed.
Tell me how Everything is Illuminated goes, I've seen it but have never got around to picking it up.
Red Dwarf is a favourite of mine, too. Haven't seen it for a long time . . .
Post a Comment