Today was ok well it was good this morning but tonight was kind of sucky. Whit and I went swimming in her backyard this afternoon and that was really nice I got a lot of reading done today cause I woke up about an hour before whitney did (she slept at my house last night) so I sat and finished Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons which was surprisingly good it is one of those books like the at home in mittford series just fluffy but so comforting in a way. While we layed out I finished Christmas on Ice which was funny but not as good as Me Talk Pretty One Day I also got a bout half way through Nine Stories a little odd but good. So a lot of reading and I always like that. I got home around 3 and just chilled until about five when me and james started cooking dinner and we kind of messed up on a lot of things and that was frustrating and then we didn’t have it finished before Andrew had to leave and everyone was like I don’t like what your cooking blah blah blah and that made me mad and I was already grumpy cause I was tired and sun burnt and arg and it made me more irritated that that is what mom probably felt like every single night cooking dinner for all seven of us and I have been to preoccupied with my petty trivial-ness to realize how much she does for us. Arg
So after dinner whit called and she came and picked me up and we went and picked up miitch from the dorms and that is when we started arguing. If there is one thing that I despise is conflict it drives me crazy even like little not even real arguments even when people jokingly play the devils advocate it makes me really really uncomfortable so me and whit were arguing and mitch was frustrated cause his BMW got totaled the other day and we were trying to find a car for him and not having much luck I felt bad because I feel like mitch and whitney said bye to eachother with hurt feelings atleast on Mitch’s side and It was all because I had been in a crap mood in the first place I need to stop displacing my anger I am really bad at that.
After we dropped mitch off me and whit decided to get some ice cream so we did and then went back to her house
Everything ended ok I just feel like I ruined mitch’s night and I that makes me sad
Alright this has been some good venting I am out
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment